A light and refreshing summer cocktail featuring white pear and champagne.
Recipe by: ROXY NABA
- Prep time: 5 minutes
- Cook time: 60 minutes to chill
- 1 tablespoon of fresh white pear, cut into small cubes
- 1 tablespoon Tea Forté White Ginger Pear Tea (see Tea Forté brewing suggestions)
- 1 tablespoon simple syrup
- 145ml sparkling wine of your choice
- For simple syrup: Add 1 cup sugar and 1 cup water to a saucepan.
- Bring to a boil until sugar dissolves in water. Remove from heat and chill in the refrigerator until cold, about 1 hour.
- Add all ingredient quantities to a champagne flute and slowly pour sparkling wine over the contents before drinking.
Yields: 1 cocktail